SAVA YOUNG MEMBERS GROUP AND HILL’S PET NUTRITION CPD WEEKEND
On behalf of the SAVA Young Members Group and Hill’s Pet Nutrition, we are pleased to invite all young veterinarians (up to 7 years after qualifying) to join us for our annual CPD Weekend, sponsored by Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
The event will take place on 17 & 18 August 2019 at Intundla Game Lodge & Spa.
Join us to learn about pet nutrition, export certification, radiology, various medicine topics and to top it off there will be CPD points.
Our confirmed speakers include Dr Hermien Viljoen, Dr Vashnee Govender, Dr Sumari Dancer, Dr Wilco Botha and Desiré Rees.
We are also including a Surgery Workshop on the Sunday afternoon, and this will include a suture pad. All attendees are requested to please bring their own equipment.
REGISTRATION – SAVA MEMBERS
- Day Registration – Saturday – R400.00
- Day Registration – Sunday (includes wetlab) – R500.00
- Full congress – no accommodation – R800.00
- Full congress – accommodation single – R1,800.00
- Full congress – accommodation sharing – R1,250.00 (per person sharing)
REGISTRATION – NON-SAVA MEMBERS
- Day Registration – Saturday – R500.00
- Day Registration – Sunday (includes wetlab) – R600.00
- Full congress – no accommodation – R900.00
- Full congress – accommodation single – R1,900.00
- Full congress – accommodation sharing – R1,350 (per person sharing)
Registration is open. To register, please click on this link.
Intundla Game Lodge & Spa offers luxury accommodation in a tranquil bush setting for Conferences, Business Executives and Wedding Guests. Indulge yourself in the beauty of the Game Lodge surroundings and at the end of another magical day in Africa say a toast to the setting sun from our pool deck.
Intundla Conference Venue only 55 minutes from OR Tambo Gauteng and 30 minutes from Pretoria.
All bookings can be made on the registration site. If you are planning to share accommodation, please indicate the name of the person you will be sharing with.
I am looking forward to a productive and interactive weekend and am confident that you will all enjoy and contribute to the SAVAYMG & Hill’s Pet Nutrition CPD Weekend.
Dr Keith Spargo
Chairperson: SAVA Young Members Group