ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NONE OF THE SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS FOR 2020/21 WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO 2022.
YOU WILL HAVE TO RESUBMIT.
If you have submitted an abstract for the 2020/2021 Congress, you are welcome to resubmit the same abstract; or submit an updated abstract; or submit a new abstract for the 2022 Congress
To submit an abstract, please click on this link: https://forms.gle/qXdsGYy1yonb2rih7
- Abstract submissions open – 1 November 2021
- Abstract submission deadline – 11 March 2022
- Abstract submission notices – 14 April 2022
- Early registration & payment due – 10 June 2022
- Regular registraiton & payment due – 15 July 2022
- Accommodation payment due – 15 July 2022
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstracts can be submitted for consideration either as oral or poster presentations. Please adhere to the instructions on the form.
- Delegates wishing to submit more than one abstract must please complete a separate form for each abstract.
- All abstracts to be submitted via the online submission form.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- Include 3-5 keywords.
- Please ensure that the e-mail addresses as submitted are correct as these addresses will be used in all correspondence and acceptance notifications.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- Oral presentations will be allocated 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Poster sessions form an integral part of the congress, and posters will be displayed on poster boards for the duration of the congress. Poster presenters are requested to stand at their posters during tea breaks.
- Poster Size: A0 – 841mm(w) x 1189mm(h)