NH Cape Town The Lord Charles hotel has a spectacular setting in between the world-famous Cape Winelands, the Helderberg Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The scenery is out of this world, and it’s perfectly placed for exploring.
- half an hour from Cape Town’s center and 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- a stone’s throw from the famed winelands – great for exploring the Stellenbosch, Paarl or Franschhoek wine routes
- hotel set in 9 hectares of manicured grounds
They have 188 rooms and 10 suites set over 2 floors. Spacious and comfortable, they come with great extras like free Wi-Fi and pillow menus.
- choice of rooms includes elegant and comfortable Standard and Superior Rooms, and spacious Suites
- lots come with fantastic views of the gardens, lake, ocean or mountains
- interconnecting and wheelchair-accessible rooms available
They also have first-rate leisure facilities, hair and beauty salons, and a choice of restaurants.
- internationally renowned conferencing facilities with past guests including Nelson Mandela
- 2 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, and fitness facilities
- 2 restaurants serving world-class cuisine
- Awarded the Green Key certification, a globally recognized certification in the tourism sector, thanks to its environmental commitment