The Free State & Northern Cape Branch of SAVA will host their mini-congress on 31 August – 1 September 2019 at Emoya Estate in Bloemfontein.
– Registration fees does not include attendance to the dinner. Dinner is booked and charged for separately.
Early Registration (ends 28 June)
– SAVA Members @ R1,950
– Non-members @ R2,500
– Day attendance @ R1,350
Regular Registration (ends 9 August)
– SAVA Members @ R2,300
– Non-members @ R3,000
– Day attendance @ R1,500
– SAVA Members @ R2,900
– Non-members @ R3,500
– Day attendance @ R1,650
– Accompanying persons – Congress refreshments & lunches @ R700
– Social Dinner @ R250
Accommodation is available at Emoya Estate at a B&B rate of R900/single room or R950/double room. Please book accommodation directly with Emoya at firstname.lastname@example.org, using reference BKG30037.
Table Top Display, 6sqm
– Full Congress – R4,500 (Includes 2 exhibitors & attendance to social dinner)
– 1 Day only – R3,300 (Includes 1 exhibitor & attendance to social dinner
– Attendance to sessions – R1,250 p/person
– Additional exhibitors – R450 p/day
For Sponsorship packages or to book your place, contact Claudia Cloete on 071 587 2950 or email email@example.com
Early registration is open. To register, please click on this link.
For more information, please contact Corné Engelbrecht on 071 587 2950 or firstname.lastname@example.org