The AOAC Sub-Saharan Africa Section is pleased to announce that their third annual meeting will take place from 4-7 November 2021 at the Misty Hills Country Hotel and Conference Centre in Johannesburg South Africa.
Over and above the overarching theme of the meeting, we will focus on Method Alignment & harmonization, verification and validation.
Monday 4 Oct.
– Section Board Meeting
– Board & Partner Dinner
Tuesday 5 Oct.
– Full day conference
– Welcome reception @ The Pool Terrace
Wednesday 6 Oct.
– Full day conference & parallel sessions
– Free evening
Thursday 7 Oct.
– Half-day excursions (additional cost)
– Official Meeting Dinner @ The Carnivore Restaurant
Friday 8 Oct.
– Attendees depart at leisure
If you are interested in more information, would like information on how to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact our Secretariat through
Corné Engelbrecht | email@example.com