Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Click here to download the Abstract Submission Form.
- Please submit your abstracts, on the abstract form, to the Congress Organisers through e-mail to Corné Engelbrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The official language of the Workshop is English.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is 23 April 2020.
- Abstracts can be submitted for consideration either as oral or poster presentations. Please adhere to the instructions on the form.
- Delegates wishing to submit more than one abstract must please complete a separate form for each abstract.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- If selected for oral/ poster you will be invited to submit a full paper before the workshop commencement date.
- Please ensure that the e-mail addresses as submitted are correct as these addresses will be used in all correspondence and acceptance notifications.
- Late submissions will not be considered.
- Poster sessions form an integral part of the congress, and posters will be displayed on poster boards for the duration of the congress.
- Poster presenters are requested to stand at their posters during tea breaks.
- Poster Size: A0 – 841mm(w) x 1189mm(h)
- If your abstract is selected for inclusion in the programme (oral and poster) you will be requested to submit a full paper by no later than 1 June 2020 to be included in the official congress proceedings. If your paper is not received in time, it will not appear in the congress proceedings
Abstracts are invited under the following themes:
- Methods of analysis: Pesticides, mycotoxins, marine biotoxins, phycotoxins, veterinary drug residues, heavy metals, persistent organic pollutants and radionuclides;
- Microbiology testing and antimicrobial resistance;
- Food allergens; Food fraud and authenticity testing;
- Measurement standards and proficiency testing to build and maintain scientific capacity;
- Risk analysis, Sanitary and Phytosanitary requirements;
- Monitoring and surveillance programmes;
- Quality infrastructure, supporting trade and AfCFTA.